The Fisheries Act Amendment Act 1878 : notice of intention to prohibit fishing in portion of the Richardson River at Donald
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Langridge, George David, 1829-1891|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1884
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1884, no. 17
GP V 1884 no. 17
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to Act No. 622, Sect. 4"
"G. D. Langridge, Commissioner of Trade and Customs"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- The Fisheries Act Amendment Act 1878 : notice of proclamation to revoke the proclamation dated the twenty-eighth day of December 1883, prohibiting any person fishing in the Richardson River, at Donald, for two miles aborve the weir and one mile below it, at any time Published: (1888)
- The Fisheries Act Amendment Act 1878 : notice of proclamation to prohibit the taking of any species of fish in any river, creek, or stream in the colony of Victoria by any other means than by hook and line Published: (1884)
- Fisheries Acts : notice of intention to prohibit the use of any trammel, trawl, or other net or engine whether fixed or unfixed, in fishing at Queenscliffe Published: (1886)
- Fisheries : copies of notices under the Fisheries Act 1873 and the Fisheries Act Amendment Act 1878, viz - notice of intention to alter the definition of the mouth other boundary of the Rivers Mitchell, Tambo and Nicholson, notice of intention to prohibit, between 1st October and 31st March in each year, the use of nets, etc. in certain places in the Gippsland Lakes : pursuant to Act of Parliament No. 622 Sec 4 Published: (1879)
- Fisheries : copy of notice under the Fisheries Act 1873 and the Fisheries Act Amendment Act 1878 viz: notice of intention to prohibit by proclamation any person (excepting an aboriginal native of the colony) from fishing in Lake Condah or Lake Tyers, &c. Published: (1879)