Expenditure under the various loans : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 17th July 1884 for a return showing the expenditure up to date of the various loans which are in course of expenditure or have been expended under the several headings into which the expenditure is divided in the schedule of the various acts by which those loans have been raised, commencing with the £5,000,000 raised by Mr. Berry
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1884
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1884, no. C 2
GP V 1884 no. C 2
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 24th July 1884"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Loan : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd September 1880 for a return showing the amount expended up to 31st August 1880 out of the loan of £3,000,000 raised in 1879, and the purposes for which that expenditure has been incurred Published: (1880)
- Savings banks' loans and deposits : return to an order of the House, dated 4th July, 1894, for - a return showing - 1. The amount at present advanced by way of mortgage by the Commissioners of Savings Banks. 2. The number of mortgages and their respective amounts, showing the total amount advanced of those under £2,000, and those at and over that sum up to £4,000, thence to £6,000, and thus increasing by £2,000 to the highest amount advanced. 3.The total amounts advanced upon metropolitan, city, and town properties, and upon pastoral and agricultural lands, with the rates of interest charged thereon. 4. The amount of interest upon mortgages received during the past year, and the sum accrued and unpaid. 5. The sum advanced and interest due upon properties foreclosed or surrendered to the Commissioners showing separately city and country properties, and the rent or income derived therefrom. 6 The amount charged during the past year against the £100,000 which was shown to have been taken from the reserve fund of £200,000 by the balance-sheet of 30th June, 1893, and placed to the credit of a "depreciation account". 7. The various sums lying to the credit of the Commissioners in each of the banks, and stating whether all or any of these amounts are available and may be drawn upon. 8. The amount deposited with the Treasury, and also the sum invested in stock and debenture Published: (1894)
- Yan Yean water supply : return to an order of the House, dated 27th November 1888, for a return showing (1) The total amount of cost of construction of the Yan Yean water-supply works to 30th June 1888 exclusive of interest (2) The mode in which the moneys to pay for same have been raised (3) If any portion of such moneys were obtained otherwise than by loan state the amount and the source from which they were derived (4) The total amount of interest paid on moneys raised by loans or otherwise (5) The amount of interest charged to the cost of the works (6) The total amount of revenue received (7) The cost of maintenance and management Published: (1888)
- Railway construction and finance : return to an order of the House dated 30th June 1891 for a return showing: 1. The amount paid in 1890-91 for railway construction and works chargable to capital account from funds (not including trust funds) other than those borrowed for such purpose 2. The monthly average amount of trust funds used for such purpose during the same year 3. The amount of interest (if any) the Railway Department charges itself for the use of such money. 4. The average rate of interest paid on railway loans in 1883, the year immediately preceeding the advent of the Railways Commissioners 5. The present average rate of interest on railway loans 6. The excess in the gross amount of interest which would have to be paid on account of 1890-91 if the average rate of interest had been as high as in 1883 7. The amount of money other than loan money expended on railway surveys, construction, and works up to 1883 upon which the department has never charged itself with interest 8. The amount of such moneys expended on similar surveys, construction, and works up th the present date upon which the Railway Department has not and did not charge itself with interest 9. The number of miles of railway lines opened during 1883 10. The number of miles opened in 1890-91 Published: (1891)
- Advertising : mode of expenditure : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 5th October 1882 for a return showing the mode in which the £10,125 expended by the government upon advertising during the year ending 31st August last, was disposed of ; together with the amounts paid to the various newspapers Published: (1882)