Final report from the Select Committee upon the Free Libraries Loans Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Select Committee upon the Free Libraries Loans Bill|
|Other Authors:||Bell, Henry, 1817-1887, Berry, Graham, Sir, 1822-1904, Connor, Joseph Henry, 1834-1899, Gaunson, David, 1846-1909, Graham, George, 1838-1922, Patterson, James Brown, Sir, 1833-1895, Smith, William Collard, 1830-1894, Uren, William Henry, 1848?-1911, Young, Alexander, 1830-1905|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1885
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1885, no. D 4
GP V 1885 no. D 4
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 16th September 1885"
Committee: Lieut.-Col. W. C. Smith (chairman), Mr. Bell, Mr. Berry, Mr. Connor, M r. Gaunson, Mr. Graham, Mr. Patterson, Mr. Uren and Mr. A. Young
Wtinesses: C. D. Figgis (architect), J. W. Graham (trustee City of Ballarat Free Library), John Richard Matthews (City of Ballarat Free Library Building Committee ), John W. Mills (trustee City of Ballarat Free Library), Barnett Sniders (pres. Melbourne Jewish Philanthropic Society), Edmund H. L. Swifte (sec. City of Ballarat Free library) and Charles Young M.P.
vi, 7p. ; 33cm.
- Progress report from the Select Committee upon the Free Libraries Loans Bill : minutes of evidence Published: (1885)
- Report of the Trustees of the Public Library, Museums, & National Gallery of Victoria, with the reports of the sectional committees for 1879 : and a statement of income and expenditure for the financial year 1878-9 Published: (1880)
- Report from the Select (Joint) Committee upon the Library and Parliament Buildings Published: (1865)
- Report from the Select Committee Upon Alleged Roll Stuffing at Avoca : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1893)
- Victoria and Tasmania : treaty for intercolonial free trade : report of proceedings of intercolonial delegates nominated by the Government of Victoria and Tasmania Published: (1885)