Imported machinery erected in bond : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 9th September 1885 for a return showing 1. The occasions on which imported machinery have been erected in bond, subsequently taken beyond the jurisdiction of the Colony, and returned to work in these waters 2. The estimated value of such machinery with the amount of duty to which it was legally liable 3. The law or portions of the law under which such bond or bonds have been authorized
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Musgrove, A. W. 1827-1891|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1885
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1885, no. C 20
GP V 1885 no. C 20
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 19th November 1885"
Return by A. W. Musgrove, Secretary for Trade and Customs
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Minor articles used in manufacture Published: (1892)
- Coal imported : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated the 9th December 1856 for a return of the quantity and value of coal imported annually, since separation, into this Colony, distinguishing the places from which it has been imported Published: (1856)
- Report of the Select Committee on the Machinery Monopolies Restriction Bill : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1928)
- Treasury Bonds Bill Published: (1892)
- Treasury bonds bill Published: (1891)