Sunday trains : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd September 1885 for a return showing 1 The correspondence that passed between the government and the Railway Commissioners respecting the increase of Sunday trains 2. The number of trains that have been run in consequence and on which lines they are run 3. If such trains have paid and how much
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Ford, Richard, 1837-1898, Agg, Alfred John, 1830-1886|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1885
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1885, no. C 12
GP V 1885 no. C 12
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 15th September 1885"
"Alfred J. Agg, R. Ford"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- State schools - attendance of children : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th September 1879, for a return showing (1). The number of children on the rolls of the state schools for each quarter of the year ended 30th June last, and the number of children attending the state schools who have not completed the thirty days' attendance required by clause 3 of the Education Amendment Act for the same period (2). The number of male and female pupil teachers employed in the state schools during the half-year ended 30th June last, and the number of each who have been granted leave of absence on account of sickness : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 28th January 1880 Published: (1880)
- Grazing runs - Wimmera district : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 9th September 1879 for a return showing (1) The areas of runs in the Wimmera District (including grazing licenses) abandoned, and rents in arrear at this date. (2) The reasons, if any, given for the abandoning such runs. (3) The runs given up during the last two years which have been re-let, the former rents of such runs, and also the rents now obtained for them Published: (1879)
- Sunday traffic on railways : return to an order of the House dated 15th August 1888 for a return showing (1) All trains which have been run outside the suburban radius on Sundays since 1st January last to 31st July showing wheter goods, stock, or passengers (2) The Sunday traffic on the line between Mordialloc and Frankston showing number of passengers carried and amount received for fares from date of opening to 31st July 1888 (3) The number of men employed in repairing and altering railway lines on permanent-way on Sundays from 1st January to 31st July 1888 Published: (1888)
- Lands purchased for suburban railways : return to an order of the House dated 15th September 1886 for a return showing the amounts paid in each case for lands required for the construction of the following suburban lines of railway: 1. Royal Park to Clifton Hill 2. Fitzroy branch 3. Richmond to Alphington 4. Hawthorn to Kew 5. Brighton to Picnic Point 6. Alphington to Heidelberg Published: (1886)
- Railway loan - money available : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing how much money will be left and available out of the six-million loan to complete lines authorized after the cost of lines now in course of completion and for which tenders have been called, has been allowed for Published: (1888)