Special report from the Select Committee upon the Establishment of a Daily Hansard
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Select Committee upon the Establishment of a Daily Hansard|
|Other Authors:||Clark, William McGregor, 1844-1900, Coppin, George Selth, 1819-1906, Hall, George Wilson, 1836-1916, Harper, Robert, Jones, C. E. 1828-1903, Munro, James, 1832-1908, Patterson, James Brown, Sir, 1833-1895, Quick, John, Sir, 1852-1932|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1886
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1886, no. D 8
GP V 1886 no. D 8
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 30th November 1886"
Committee comprised Mr. W. M. Clark, Mr. Coppin, Mr. Hall (Chairman), Mr. Harper, Mr. Jones, Mr. Munro, Mr. Patterson, and Dr. Quick
 p. ; 33cm.
- Progress report from the Select Committee upon the Establishment of a Daily Hansard Published: (1886)
- Final report from the Select Committee upon the Establishment of a Daily Hansard : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence, and appendices Published: (1886)
- Report from the Standing Orders Committee upon debate (time limits, right of reply and incorporation of material in "Hansard") Published: (1976)
- Report from the Select Committee upon the Hansard : together with the proceedings of Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1860)
- Government advertisements : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th July 1878 for a return showing the amount paid for government advertisements in the Argus, Australasian, Age, Leader, Daily Telegraph, Weekly Times, Herald, and Advocate newspapers respectively during the past financial year Published: (1878)