Lands purchased for suburban railways : return to an order of the House dated 15th September 1886 for a return showing the amounts paid in each case for lands required for the construction of the following suburban lines of railway: 1. Royal Park to Clifton Hill 2. Fitzroy branch 3. Richmond to Alphington 4. Hawthorn to Kew 5. Brighton to Picnic Point 6. Alphington to Heidelberg
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Labertouche, Peter Paul, 1827-1907|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1886
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1886, no. C 34
GP V 1886 no. C 34
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 4th November 1886"
"P. P. Labertouche, Secretary for Railways"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Reports of the Select Committee on the Melbourne and Suburban Railway Bill and the St. Kilda and Brighton Railway Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1857)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : twenty-seventh general report Published: (1917)
- Fines under Dairy, Pure Food, and Factories Acts Published: (1911)
- Fines under Dairy, Health (Pure Food), Factories, Weights and Measures, and Bakers and Millers Acts : return to an order of the House dated 1st October 1919 for a return up to the 30th September 1919 in continuation of the previous return, showing separately all fines imposed under (a) The Dairy Supervision Act ; (b) The pure food provisions of the Health Act ; (c) the Factories and Shops Act ; (d) the Weights and Measures Acts ; (e) The Bakers and Millers Act specifying: Name of person or firm fined, Name of offence, Amount of fine, Locality where offence committed : together with totals and with summary of offences, fines, &c. under each Act, as furnished on page 2 of the return presented to this House on the 8th July 1919 Published: (1919)
- Land Acts : number and area of selections transferred : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd November 1882 for a return showing the number and area of selections which have been transferred up to 31st December 1881, either during the conditional period of occupancy, at the termination of that period of that period, or after the issue of the crown grant as the case may be ; such return to show separately the transactions under the following heads: 1. The Land Act of 1860. 2. The two classes of selection under the Land Act 1862. 3. The three classes of selection under the Land Act 1865. 4. The 49th section of the Land Act 1869. 5. The 11th section of the Land Act 1878. 6. The 10th section of the Land Act 1878. 7. Showing, in each case, the number and area of selections, if any, which have not reached the stage at which they can be transferred. 8. Showing also the total area selected up to the same date under each head Published: (1883)