Hansard : return to an order of the House dated 27th July 1886 for a return showing: 1. The number of copies of Hansard published weekly 2. The total cost of printing same, including composition, reading and machining 3. The estimated cost of printing Hansard daily 4. The estimated cost per week of printing 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, and 50,000 copies respectively of Hansard daily
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Government Printing Office|
|Other Authors:||Ferres, John, 1818-1898|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1886
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1886, no. C 29
GP V 1886 no. C 29
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 2nd September 1886"
"J. Ferres, Govt. Printer"
Specimen page for daily issue of the Victorian Parliamentary Debates, Session 1886, No. 1 Tuesday August 10 1886
 leaf, 2 folded p. ; 33cm.
- Government advertisements : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th July 1878 for a return showing the amount paid for government advertisements in the Argus, Australasian, Age, Leader, Daily Telegraph, Weekly Times, Herald, and Advocate newspapers respectively during the past financial year Published: (1878)
- Report of Board of Inquiry into Poker Machines November 1983 : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed Published: (1983)
- Report from the Standing Orders Committee upon debate (time limits, right of reply and incorporation of material in "Hansard") Published: (1976)
- Bairnsdale Irrigation and Water Supply Trust : loan of £20,000 Published: (1892)
- Bairnsdale Irrigation and Water Supply Trust : loan of £20,000 Published: (1890)