Public account : return to an order of the House dated 5th August 1886 for a return showing: 1 Amount to the credit of the Public Account Melbourne on Monday 2nd August 1886. 2 Amount bearing interest. 3 Amount not bearing interest. 4 Amounts due by the Public Account to each of the following funds, viz: a. Loan Fund b. Trust Funds c. Revenue
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1886
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1886, no. C 26
GP V 1886 no. C 26
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 2nd September 1886"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Savings banks' loans and deposits : return to an order of the House, dated 4th July, 1894, for - a return showing - 1. The amount at present advanced by way of mortgage by the Commissioners of Savings Banks. 2. The number of mortgages and their respective amounts, showing the total amount advanced of those under £2,000, and those at and over that sum up to £4,000, thence to £6,000, and thus increasing by £2,000 to the highest amount advanced. 3.The total amounts advanced upon metropolitan, city, and town properties, and upon pastoral and agricultural lands, with the rates of interest charged thereon. 4. The amount of interest upon mortgages received during the past year, and the sum accrued and unpaid. 5. The sum advanced and interest due upon properties foreclosed or surrendered to the Commissioners showing separately city and country properties, and the rent or income derived therefrom. 6 The amount charged during the past year against the £100,000 which was shown to have been taken from the reserve fund of £200,000 by the balance-sheet of 30th June, 1893, and placed to the credit of a "depreciation account". 7. The various sums lying to the credit of the Commissioners in each of the banks, and stating whether all or any of these amounts are available and may be drawn upon. 8. The amount deposited with the Treasury, and also the sum invested in stock and debenture Published: (1894)
- Balance of loan : public and trust accounts : return to an order of the House dated 16th October1890 for a return showing, as on the 14th October1890 - 1. All unexpended balances of moneys borrowed under the authority of the Act no. 1032, giving particulars of each division under the three headings in the first schedule to the said act. 2. The balances in the serveral banks to the credit of the public account. 3. The amount of trust funds held by the government. 4. The amount of all existing liabilities for railway contracts Published: (1890)
- Debentures : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 10th December 1879 for a return showing (1). The different periods at which Victorian debentures have from time to time been issued and placed on the London market (2). The amount of interest such debentures bore in each case (3). The amount of loan advertised and sought to be effected on each occasion (4). The whole amount offered by tenderers on or before the day appointed for the opening of tenders, and also in every case when the full amount sought was not offered, the amount untendered for and not floated Published: (1880)
- Trust funds : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 29th September 1880 for a return showing the following particulars of the trust funds on the 30th June in each of the years from 1870 to 1880 (both inclusive). 1 The total amount to the credit of the trust funds. 2 The amount invested in debentures or inscribed stock. 3 The amount held in cash or otherwise, and, if otherwise, specifying particulars Published: (1880)
- Public debt of Victoria : return to an order of the House, dated 29th September, 1898, for a return showing: (a) The amounts borrowed by Victoria, with the dates, interest, and times for repayment. (b) The total amount now owing, distinguishing funded debts and trust funds. (c) The total amount of interest hitherto paid, distinguishing amounts paid in each year. (d) If possible, the value of the assets representing the amounts borrowed, and how the value is ascertained Published: (1898)