Railways under Act No. 821 : return to an order of the House dated 17th August 1886 for a return showing: 1 The number of miles with the names of the lines of railway constructed and open for traffic under Act No. 821. 2 The names and number of miles of lines of railway under same Act in course of construction. 3 The names and number of miles of line of railway under same Act surveyed and ready for letting. 4 The names and number of miles of line of railway under same Act in course of survey. 5 The names and number of miles of lines of railway under same Act untouched and unsurveyed
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Labertouche, Peter Paul, 1827-1907|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1886
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1886, no. C 24
GP V 1886 no. C 24
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 24th August 1886"
"P. P. Labertouche, Secretary for Railways, 20th August, 1886"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Railway construction : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd September 1880 for a return showing the cases, if any, where the rate per mile for the construction of railway lines has been exceeded by the Department, and the authority under which such excess money was paid Published: (1880)
- Statement dated the twelfth day of July one thousand eight hundred and ninety, by the Victorian Railways Commissioners, showing their estimate of the cost of the constructing the proposed new lines of railway, and of the traffic and other returns likely to be derived therefrom Published: (1890)
- Railways constructed under the butty-gang system Published: (1896)
- Railway construction and finance : return to an order of the House dated 30th June 1891 for a return showing: 1. The amount paid in 1890-91 for railway construction and works chargable to capital account from funds (not including trust funds) other than those borrowed for such purpose 2. The monthly average amount of trust funds used for such purpose during the same year 3. The amount of interest (if any) the Railway Department charges itself for the use of such money. 4. The average rate of interest paid on railway loans in 1883, the year immediately preceeding the advent of the Railways Commissioners 5. The present average rate of interest on railway loans 6. The excess in the gross amount of interest which would have to be paid on account of 1890-91 if the average rate of interest had been as high as in 1883 7. The amount of money other than loan money expended on railway surveys, construction, and works up to 1883 upon which the department has never charged itself with interest 8. The amount of such moneys expended on similar surveys, construction, and works up th the present date upon which the Railway Department has not and did not charge itself with interest 9. The number of miles of railway lines opened during 1883 10. The number of miles opened in 1890-91 Published: (1891)
- Cost of railways and other public works, 1886 to 1895 Published: (1896)