Treasurer and Mr. McFie : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th July 1886 for a copy of the correspondence between the Honorable the Treasurer and Mr. Matthew McFie relating to finance
|Main Author:||Macfie, Matthew|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1886
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1886, no. C 12
GP V 1886 no. C 12
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 28th July 1886"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Chairman of Public Service Board : return to an order of the House, dated 3rd July 1888 for a copy of the correspondence that has taken place between the Premier and the Chairman of the Public Service Board with reference to the Chairman of the Public Service Board engaging in employment other than in connection with the duties of his office Published: (1888)
- Rodney election : report from the Committee of Elections and Qualifications upon the petition of James Crowle Esq. against the return of Simon Fraser Esq. and the Honorable Duncan Gillies : together with the proceedings of the Committee Published: (1880)
- Rodney election : report from The Committee of Elections and Qualifications upon the petition of James Shackell, esq., against the return of the Honorable Duncan Gillies : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1877)
- Mr. Giles Dobney : return to an order of the House dated 7th July 1886 for a copy of all papers connected with the employment of Mr. Giles Dobney as carriage builder in the Railway Department prior to his departure for and stay nearly three years in England, and also with his re-employment on his return therefrom and more recent appointment as Inspector of Carriages at Sandhurst, and also of all papers connected with and showing the nature of the leave said to have been given to him for his long absence from the Department Published: (1886)
- Electoral returns : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 14th August 1877 for a return showing (1.) The population in each electorate of the colony at the late general election (2.) The number of male residents in each electorate over 21 years of age (3.) The number of electors on the ratepayers and general rolls respectively in every division of every electorate (4.) The number of electors in every division of every electorate who voted, distinguishing the ratepayers from the general voters (5.) The number of votes received by each candidate in each electoral division Published: (1877)