Railway rolling stock
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1886
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1886, no. B 6
GP V 1886 no. B 6
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 1st July 1886"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Public Works Temporary Advances Act 1883 : railway rolling-stock and permanent-way - estimate of expenditure : estimate of expenditure which the Board of Land and Works proposes to incur during the year ending 30th June 1883 under the abovementioned Act Published: (1883)
- Estimate of expenditure under the Railway Loan Act No. 717 and the Application Act 1883 No. 748 : estimate of expenditure which the Board of Land and Works proposes to incur during the year ending 30th June 1883 under Act No. 748 Published: (1883)
- Report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners on the rolling-stock, way and works and stores, Melbourne 31st March 1904 / Published: (1904)
- Railway workshops at inland depôts : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 26th November 1885 for the memorandum of the Railways Commissioners on the question of workshops at inland depôts for the repair of locomotive engines and other rolling stock Published: (1885)
- Assent to act Published: (1884)