Boards of Advice : return to an order of the House dated 30th November 1887 for a return showing the number of Boards of Advice in the Colony together with the names and addresses of the correspondents
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Education Dept. (1873-1985)|
|Other Authors:||Brown, G. Wilson 1832-1918|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1887
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1887, no. C 30
GP V 1887 no. C 30
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 14th December 1887"
Return prepared by G. Wilson Brown, Secretary
7p. ; 33cm.
- Conference of Boards of Advice : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 28th October 1879, for the report of the Conference of Boards of Advice of State Schools : Published: (1880)
- Inquiry on the roles of community advisory committees of metropolitan health services / Published: (2004)
- Proclamations under Licensed Publicans Act : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 14th August 1878 for a return showing (1.) The number of proclamations issued under the 44th section of the Act No. 566 since the said Act came into operation and the date of each (2.) The names of the localities affected by such proclamations (3.) The number of new licenses issued in each locality under the said proclamations (4.) The special circumstances which induced the action taken in each locality (5.) The name of the responsible Minister who tendered the advice in each case on which a proclamation was issued Published: (1878)
- Report of operations year ended 30 June 1997 / Published: (1997)
- Report of the Office of the Public Advocate Victoria for the year ended 30 June 2000 Published: (2000)