Reserves sold by auction : return to an order of the House dated 14th July 1887 for a return showing the number of 102 and 110 reserves sold by auction since the passing of the Land Act 1884, giving the situation, area and price per acre realized on each block, the name of purchaser and name of present holder, together with the total area at present held by the latter ; also the number and total area of 102 and 110 reserves at the passing of the Land Act 1884
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1887
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1887, no. C 22
GP V 1887 no. C 22
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 25th October 1887"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Men enrolled in the Militia : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing the number of men enrolled in the Militia since its formation, the number of effectives at present on the rolls, the amount of fines inflicted on the private members of the force during the past two years up to 1st June 1888 Published: (1888)
- Crown lands sold in fee-simple : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing the area of crown lands lying between the south bank of the River Yarra and the bay, sold in fee-simple during the last twelve months, stating the upset price named for each crown allotment, the name of each purchaser, the frontage and depth of each allotment, the street or road where situate, and the price per foot obtained in each instance Published: (1888)
- Reserves of land : return to address--Dr. Thomson, 31st August 1852 Published: (1853)
- Mallee scrub forfeited runs : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 24th November 1880 for a return showing 1. The number, names and areas of Mallee runs forfeited during the last three years 2. The rent paid for those runs before forfeiture. 3. The number, names and areas of those runs since taken up by public tender, the tenure and rent now received for them Published: (1880)
- Number and area of the selections under Land Acts : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 4th April 1883 for a return showing 1. The total number and area of the selections taken up under the various sections of the Lands Acts now in force for the twelve months ending 31st March 1883 2. The total number and area of all the selections transferred during the same twelve months Published: (1883)