Interest paid by Railway Department on Hobson's Bay debentures : return to an order of the House dated 1st September 1887 for a return showing (1) The gross amount of interest paid prior to the appointment of the Railways Commissioners by the Railway Department for the year ending 31st December 1882 on the Victorian and Hobson's Bay six per cent debentures (2) The amount by which the payment of that interest was reduced for the year ending 31st December 1883 through the repayment of six per cent debentures by the sale and issue of debentures bearing four per cent interest only (3) The amount by which the payment of that interest was reduced for the year ending 30th June 1885 being the first full year under the Railways Commissioners through the repayment of six per cent debentures by the issue and sale of four per cent ones (4) The same information as to the year ending 30th June 1886 and also for the year ending 30th June 1887 and all reductions to be shown as against the gross amount paid for the year ending 31st December 1882
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Treasury|
|Other Authors:||Gudemann, Robert, 1825-1897|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1887
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1887, no. C 17
GP V 1887 no. C 17
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 13th October 1887"
"R. Gudemann, Under-Treasurer, 27.9.87"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Hobson's Bay railway : income and expenditure : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd March 1881 for a return showing 1. The income of the Hobson's Bay railway for the eighteen months ending 31st December 1880. 2. The expenditure divided under the heads of management, interest, repairs, and new works. 3. The rate per cent. of the profit upon the transaction Published: (1881)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway : receipts and expenditure up to 31st October, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway : receipts and expenditure up to 31st October, 1856 Published: (1857)
- Railway capital and annual loss or profit : return to an order of the House dated 18th November 1891 for a return showing approximately: 1. Amount of debenture capital invested in each of the four railway systems of the colony 2. Amount of other capital so invested 3. Amount of interest to be paid on the debenture capital so invested 4. The amount of loss or profit upon each system for the years ending 30th June, 1889, 1890, and 1891 respectively Published: (1891)
- Fisheries Acts : notice of proclamation to prohibit the use of any trammel, trawl, or other net or engine whether fixed or unfixed, to be employed in fishing in that portion of Hobson's Bay included within a line drawn from the extreme outer or eastern side of the breakwater pier to the inner or eastern extremity of the railway pier at Williamstown Published: (1884)