Fines and dismissals in locomotive branch : return to an order of the House dated 14th July 1887 for a return showing the number of fines inflicted in, the total amount and the number of dismissals from the Locomotive Branch of the Victorian Railways Department from 1st March 1887 to 30th June 1887 and a like return for the corresponding months of the year 1886
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways. Locomotive Branch|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1887
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1887, no. C 5
GP V 1887 no. C 5
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 4th August 1887"
5p. ; 33cm.
- Money paid by Railway Department for fire claims : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing (1) The amount of money paid by the Railway Department for the claims since the Spark Arrester Board sent in their report dated 29th October 1883 (2) The amount of damage done to railway rolling-stock by fires caused by locomotives (3) The cost of fitting locomotive engines with spark-catchers, and if they were of the best design as required by law (4) The number of miles run by engine No. 148 since she has been fitted with a spark-arrester, her consumption of fuel per mile, also the number of miles she ran in twelve months previous to being fitted, and the quantity of fuel she then consumed per mile Published: (1888)
- Locomotive Branch Inquiry Board : report of the Board of Inquiry into Certain Matters Connected with the Locomotive Branch of the Victorian Railway Department Published: (1893)
- Dismissal of employés from the railway workshops : return to an order of the House dated 29th July 1891 for a copy of all correspondence connected with the recent dismissal of boilermakers and others from the railway workshop at Newport, with a statement of the Railways Commissioners' reasons for such dismissals Published: (1891)
- Public Works Department - officers : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 10th September 1878 for a list of all the persons employed in the professional and clerical branch of the Public Works Department on the 1st day of January last : also a list of all the Inspectors of Works and their superintending officers employed at that date, distinguishing the classified and scheduled officers from the unclassified, the length of time they have been in the service and the works they are now employed upon : also all the persons who have been and are now employed in the different branches of the Department since that date and the works upon which they are now engaged and the age of each : also a list of all the discharged servants on the 9th of January and subsequently in each branch of the Department and the length of service of each, distinguishing those who have received compensation from those who have not : also the amounts of such compensation, their length of service and whether any have been re-instated and the age of each Published: (1878)
- Report from the Select Committee upon the Case of J. Hall : together with the appendices, proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1900)