Charge against the Doorkeepers of Parliament House : return to an order of the House dated 3rd October 1888 for the report and evidence of the Board, consisting of the Honorables the President and the Speaker, when inquiring into the charge made by the Contractor for the Refreshment Rooms against the Doorkeepers employed in the Parliament House
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board Inquiring Into the Charge Made by the Contractor for the Refreshment Rooms Against the Doorkeepers Employed in the Parliament House.|
|Other Authors:||Davies, Matthew Henry, Sir, 1850-1912, MacBain, James, Sir, 1828-1892|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1888
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1888, no. C 21
GP V 1888 no. C 21
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 3rd October 1888"
16p. ; 33cm.
- The Officers of Parliament Act 1888 : statement showing the names of all persons temporarily employed in the Department of the Legislative Assembly under the authority of this act Published: (1889)
- Mr. Richard Woolley : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 27th May 1857 for --- all the evidence, papers, documents taken and produced at the investigation had before the Board Appointed to Examine and Inquire into Certain Charges Made Against Richard Woolley, Secretary to the Railway Department and the Report of the Board thereon be without delay laid upon the table of this House Published: (1857)
- Charges against the Honorable John William Taverner : report of the Royal Commission Published: (1905)
- Boards under Act no. 160 : return to an order of the House, dated 17th July, 1889, for a return showing the number of Boards under section 35 of Act no. 160 appointed since the coming into operation of Act no. 773; and of how many of those Boards the members of the Public Service Board were members Published: (1889)
- Blue book of the colony of Victoria for the year 1867 comprising a list of the various governors of the colony from the date of its first settlement, and of the successive parliaments and ministries since the inauguration of responsible government : the members of the executive council and of both Houses of Parliament during 1867, the foreign consuls, the civil establishment etc. : compiled from official records in the Registrar-General's Office Published: (1868)