Reserves of the Melbourne Corporation : return to an order of the House dated 14th December 1887 for a return showing (1) All the reserves under the control of the Corporation of the City of Melbourne (2) The titles and conditions under which they are held (3) The purposes to which they are at present applied
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1888
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1888, no. C 3
GP V 1888 no. C 3
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 10th July 1888rdered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 10th July 1888"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Men enrolled in the Militia : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing the number of men enrolled in the Militia since its formation, the number of effectives at present on the rolls, the amount of fines inflicted on the private members of the force during the past two years up to 1st June 1888 Published: (1888)
- Wire netting : return to an order of the House dated 1st September 1887, for a return showing (1) The amount of public money expended in the purchase of wire netting for vermin destruction purposes. (2) The number of miles of wire netting fences erected at the cost of the state (3) The cost per mile of such wire netting on the land where used or erected. (4) The cost per mile for erecting such fences, including cost of the necessary pests. (5) The total cost of all such work Published: (1887)
- Mining companies : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 24th January 1867 for - abstract of a return showing - (1.) The number of mining companies that have been placed in the hands of the official agent for each mining district during 1865 and 1866 (2.) The number of mining companies that have been wound up by the official agent (3.) The mining district where the mine was situated (4.) The amount of liabilities of each company at the time of the order being made by the Judge of the Court of Mines (5.) The amount of unpaid calls in each claim at such time (6.) The amount received by the official agent in each case (7.) The amount paid in each case Published: (1867)
- Rising Sun Company : return to an order of the House dated 31st August 1887 for a return showing (1) What extent of land is held by the Rising Sun Company, Bonang, Gippsland. (2) The number of men it is necessary for the company to employ in order to hold the ground. (3) The number of men employed on the mine and how many (if any) are Chinese. (4) Whether the ground is worked according to the regulations and to the satisfaction of the Inspector of Mines for the mining district Published: (1887)
- Yan Yean water supply : return to an order of the House, dated 27th November 1888, for a return showing (1) The total amount of cost of construction of the Yan Yean water-supply works to 30th June 1888 exclusive of interest (2) The mode in which the moneys to pay for same have been raised (3) If any portion of such moneys were obtained otherwise than by loan state the amount and the source from which they were derived (4) The total amount of interest paid on moneys raised by loans or otherwise (5) The amount of interest charged to the cost of the works (6) The total amount of revenue received (7) The cost of maintenance and management Published: (1888)