Public Library : reply to question put by Mr. Don 16th Apri, 1861 for copy of the correspondence between the Trustees of the Public Library and the Government respecting additional accomodation
|Main Author:||Barry, Redmond, Sir, 1813-1880|
|Corporate Author:||Public Library of Victoria|
|Other Authors:||Don, Charles Jardine, 1820-1866|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1861
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1860-61, no. A 40
GP V 1860/61 no. A 40
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 7th May 1861"
3p. ; 33cm.
- Public Library : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly, dated 5th June 1857 for - A return of the average weekly attendance of visitors for the past year, to the Public Library of Melbourne, distinguishing the number attending in the morning and the evening Published: (1857)
- Public Library : report of Trustees accompanying estimates for the service of the year 1859 Published: (1858)
- Melbourne Public Library : return to an order of the House, dated 12th November, 1889, for a return showing the daily average of visitors to the Melbourne Public Library on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, during the year 1888, and also the daily average on Saturdays during the same period Published: (1889)
- Report of the Trustees of the Public Library, Museums, and National Gallery of Victoria, for 1916 : with a statement of income and expenditure for the financial year 1915-16 Published: (1917)
- Report of the Trustees of the Public Library, Museums, and National Gallery of Victoria, with the reports of the sectional committees for the year 1870-1 Published: (1871)