Charges, etc., for suburban telephone exchanges : Act 47 Vict. no. 781 section 88
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Post Office and Telegraph Dept.|
|Other Authors:||Derham, Frederick Thomas, 1844-1922|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1889
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1889, no. 100
GP V 1889 no. 100
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
"Fredk. T. Derham, Postmaster-General"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Charges, etc., in connexion with telephone exchanges in places other than Melbourne and Melbourne suburbs : Act 47 Vict. no. 781 section 88 Published: (1889)
- Charges, etc., for Melbourne telephone exchanges : Act 47 Vict. no. 781 section 88 Published: (1889)
- Scale of charges, terms and conditions under which telephone lines, instruments etc. in connexion with the telephone exchanges in Melbourne and the suburbs will be leased Published: (1894)
- Charges for country telephone exchanges Published: (1894)
- Telephone company and the government : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th July 1886 for a copy of all papers bearing on the bargain or quasi-bargain for ten years between the Telephone Company and the Government, before the proposed telephone exchange shall be established by the Post and Telegraph Department in Geelong, and foreshadowed in statement of the Postmaster-General Published: (1886)