New constitution for Western Australia : correspondence as to assistance of other colonies in obtaining the passing of the measure by Imperial Parliament
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1889
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1889, no. 56
GP V 1889 no. 56 (2.6 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
18p. ; 33cm.
- Press telegrams between Victoria and Western Australia Act 47 Vict. No. 781 Section 95 Published: (1888)
- Chinese (Intercolonial Conference) : despatch from the Right Honorable the Secretary of State for the Colonies relative to the representation of the Intercolonial Conference respecting the introduction of Chinese immigrants by the Government of Western Australia Published: (1881)
- Constitutional Acts : laid upon the table of the Legislative Council by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 13th November 1851 Published: (1851)
- Australasian federal constitution vote (1898) : return to an order of the House dated 4th August 1898 for a return showing the number of votes recorded on the 3rd June 1898 for the acceptance of the Australasian federal constitution and the number of votes recorded for its rejection at each polling place in the colony of Victoria : also copy of the certificate of the result of the poll presented to Parliament 28th June 1898 Published: (1900)
- Australasian federal constitution vote (1899) : return to an order of the House, dated 7th February 1900 for a return showing the number of votes recorded on the 27th July 1899 for the acceptance of the Australasian federal constitution, as proposed to be amended, and the number of votes recorded for its rejection, at each polling place in the colony of Victoria : also copy of the certificate of the result of the poll presented to Parliament 8th August 1899 Published: (1900)