Debentures conversion bill : conversion of certain debentures redeemable in London into Victorian government inscribed stock
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Governor (1889-1895 : Hopetoun)|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1890
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1890, no. B 26
GP V 1890 no. B 26
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 24th September 1890"
"Hopetoun, Governor, Message No. 26"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Debentures redemption and loan bill Published: (1893)
- Trust funds : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 29th September 1880 for a return showing the following particulars of the trust funds on the 30th June in each of the years from 1870 to 1880 (both inclusive). 1 The total amount to the credit of the trust funds. 2 The amount invested in debentures or inscribed stock. 3 The amount held in cash or otherwise, and, if otherwise, specifying particulars Published: (1880)
- Treasury bonds bill Published: (1890)
- Railway Loan Act 1881 : memorandum of agreement entered into between the Government of Victoria and certain banks for the sale in London of debentures issued under the authority of Act No. 717 Published: (1882)
- Treasury bills Published: (1880)