Statement dated the twelfth day of July one thousand eight hundred and ninety, by the Victorian Railways Commissioners, showing their estimate of the cost of the constructing the proposed new lines of railway, and of the traffic and other returns likely to be derived therefrom
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Greene, William Henry, 1830-1902, Ford, Richard, 1837-1898, Speight, Richard, 1838-1901|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1890
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1890, no. A 1
GP V 1890 no. A 1 (2.1 MB)
"Presented to the Legislative Assembly pursuant to law"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 15th July, 1890"
At head of title: The Victorian Railways Commissioners Act 1883, Section 79
"R. Speight (chairman), R. Ford, W. H. Greene"
19p. ; 33cm.
- Victorian Railways : railways construction bill : statement by the Victorian Railways Commissioners of the estimated cost of proposed new lines and of probable traffic and other returns therefrom Published: (1884)
- Cost of railways and other public works, 1886 to 1895 Published: (1896)
- Railway construction : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd September 1880 for a return showing the cases, if any, where the rate per mile for the construction of railway lines has been exceeded by the Department, and the authority under which such excess money was paid Published: (1880)
- Railways under Act No. 821 : return to an order of the House dated 17th August 1886 for a return showing: 1 The number of miles with the names of the lines of railway constructed and open for traffic under Act No. 821. 2 The names and number of miles of lines of railway under same Act in course of construction. 3 The names and number of miles of line of railway under same Act surveyed and ready for letting. 4 The names and number of miles of line of railway under same Act in course of survey. 5 The names and number of miles of lines of railway under same Act untouched and unsurveyed Published: (1886)
- Estimate of cost of railways under Act No. 682 : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 31st July 1883 for a copy of Mr. Elsdon's estimate of the cost of the railways that were proposed under Act No. 682, showing country and suburban lines, the mileage of each, the class, rate of speed, estimated cost of construction, rails, land &c. ; also a return showing the length and contract price as which each line has been let, the cost of permanent way, and the amount paid for land ; also showing the amount originally available under Act No. 682, and the amount actually expended or under contract, and the date when such contracts were made Published: (1883)