Victorian Water Supply : fifth annual general report by the Minister of Water Supply
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Water Supply|
|Other Authors:||Deakin, Alfred, 1856-1919, Graham, George, 1838-1922, Oliver, Calder Eadkins, b. 1865, Pearson, A. N., Schlam, Sigismund, b. 1865, Victoria. Governor (1889-1895 : Hopetoun)|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1891
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1891, no. 135
GP V 1891 no. 135 (1.8 MB)
Victorian water supply map (5.3 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To His Excellency the Right Honorable John Adrian Louis, Earl of Hopetoun ... Governor and Commander-in-Chief in and over the Colony of Victoria"
"Geo. Graham, Minister of Water Supply"
"Alfred Deakin, Minister of Water Supply"
Appendix 3: Inspecting Engineer's (Calder E. Oliver) report to the Chief Engineer
Appendix 4: The Chaffey Irrigation Colony, Mildura
Appendix 6: List of engineers ... granted certificates as Engineers of Water Supply under Section 223 of "The Water Act 1890" : C. E. Albrecht, J. T. Noble Anderson, R. O. N. Anderson, J. T. Arrow, W. Bage, C. A. Bayer, J. S. Beeman, W. F. Bell, G. J. Burke, J. Burns, James S. Butler, W. A. Carver, H. V. Champion, A. Clayton, J. M. Coane, W. W. Culcheth, C. A. D'Ebro, J. D. Derry, W. Dowden, G. H. Dunlop, Thomas Dunlop, John Ebbs, Michael Elliot, William Errington, T. W. Fowler, R. M. Gale, G. Gordon, J. A. Griffiths, E. J. Hawkins, J. A. Henderson, W. Henderson, A. J. Hodgkinson, T. C. Hodgson, S. Horsley, T. M. Howden, Edward N. Hume, N. E. Jennings, Christopher Jobson, H. C. Kempson, W. G. Kerle, H. A. King, Julius S. Lazarus, Percy Learmonth, R. Lundon, J. Lynch Jr., D. W. McArthur, G. McKenzie, W. M. Mackinnon, F. R. Mahoney, George Maughan, W. Mercer, L. P. Moline, T. Murray, W. S. Murray, Alfred John Noall, R. O'Flaherty, C. E. Oliver, W. Parker, R. O. Robson, W. H. Scott, Albert Casson Smith, Alexander C. Smith, B. A. Smith, C. W. Smith, J. G. Starr, F. W. Thomson, J. Tipping and Richard Wallnutt
Includes Regulations applicable to candidates for examination for the certificate as Engineers of Water Supply signed by Sig. Schlam (Secretary Board of Examiners) and G. Wilson Brown (Clerk of the Executive Council)
Appendix 21: Report of the Government Analyst (A. N. Pearson, Chemist for Lands, Agriculture and Victorian Water Supply) on water quality
49p., 7 leaves of plates : ill., fold. maps ; 33cm.
- Seventh annual report 1911-12 / Published: (1912)
- Government appointments : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly, dated 20th October 1880, for a return showing the name, occupation, salary, date of appointment, length of service, and age of every person superannuated, dismissed, or whose services have been dispensed with by the Government since 22nd July 1880, including supernumeraries as well as classified persons Published: (1880)
- Report of the Board appointed to advise the government as to the best mode of developing the auriferous and mineral resources of the colony Published: (1880)
- Officers of Railways and Public Works Departments : completion of return to an Order of the Legislative Assembly dated 30th July 1878,for a return of all officers of the Railway and Public Works Departments respectively whose services have been dispensed with from the 1st July 1877 to the 30th June 1878, with salary, compensation, and retiring allowance in each case, the names of all those reappointed, and the annual savings by the reductions Published: (1878)
- Royal Commission on Water Supply : minutes of evidence : presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command Published: (1896)