Regulations for travelling allowances to be drawn by officers and men regularly employed under the Defences and Discipline Act 1890, and for pay of warrant, non-commissioned officers, and men of Victorian artillery
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1891
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1891, no. 101
GP V 1891 no. 101
"Laid before both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of Section 16 of the Defences and Discipline Act 1890"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Discipline Act 1870 : regulation respecting additional pay to members of Victorian Artillery Corps performing work other than their regular duties : pursuant to the Act 34 Vict. No. 389 : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 3rd November 1883 Published: (1883)
- The Discipline Act 1870 - alterations in regulations for Naval Forces : regulations Published: (1886)
- Additional regulations - Victorian Military Forces : under the Discipline Act 1870 Published: (1885)
- Regulations for the Permanent Naval Forces : alterations and additions Published: (1887)
- Regulations for the Military Forces : addition Published: (1887)