Dismissal of employés from the railway workshops : return to an order of the House dated 29th July 1891 for a copy of all correspondence connected with the recent dismissal of boilermakers and others from the railway workshop at Newport, with a statement of the Railways Commissioners' reasons for such dismissals
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1891
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1891, no. C 6
GP V 1891 no. C 6
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 4th August 1891"
4p. ; 33cm.
- Pilot Loiseau : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 26th July 1882 for copies of all papers and correspondence connected with the case of pilot Loiseau Published: (1882)
- Correspondence in connection with Mr. Harvey's dismissal : return to a question put by Mr. Carpenter, 22nd May instant, for copies of all correspondence that has passed between the Government and Mr. Harvey, the late Station Master at Melbourne, relative to his suspension and subsequent dismissal Published: (1861)
- Public Works Department - officers : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 10th September 1878 for a list of all the persons employed in the professional and clerical branch of the Public Works Department on the 1st day of January last : also a list of all the Inspectors of Works and their superintending officers employed at that date, distinguishing the classified and scheduled officers from the unclassified, the length of time they have been in the service and the works they are now employed upon : also all the persons who have been and are now employed in the different branches of the Department since that date and the works upon which they are now engaged and the age of each : also a list of all the discharged servants on the 9th of January and subsequently in each branch of the Department and the length of service of each, distinguishing those who have received compensation from those who have not : also the amounts of such compensation, their length of service and whether any have been re-instated and the age of each Published: (1878)
- Fines and dismissals in locomotive branch : return to an order of the House dated 14th July 1887 for a return showing the number of fines inflicted in, the total amount and the number of dismissals from the Locomotive Branch of the Victorian Railways Department from 1st March 1887 to 30th June 1887 and a like return for the corresponding months of the year 1886 Published: (1887)
- Mr Cashel Hoey : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 24th October 1877 for - Copies of all the correspondence and minutes relating to the removal of Mr Cashel Hoey from his position in the office of the Agent-General Published: (1877)