Life-saving appliances : pregulations for the equipment of ships with life-saving appliances /
|Corporate Author:||Marine Board of Victoria|
|Other Authors:||Fullarton, Robert, d. 1895, Currie, Archibald, 1830-1914, MacLean, Charles William, Brown, G. Wilson 1832-1918|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1892
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1892-93, no. 78
GP V 1892/93 no. 78
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to law"
At head of title: Marine Act 1890
"Robert Fullarton, President" [Marine Board of Victoria]
"Archd. Currie, Vice-President"
"C. W. MacLean, Acting Secretary"
"G. Wilson Brown, Clerk of the Executive Council"
8p. ; 33cm.
- Life-saving appliances on ships : additions to regulations / Published: (1892)
- Report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Inquire into the Sufficiency or Otherwise of Life-Saving Equipment on Vessels Carrying Passengers on Rivers, Lakes, or Land-Locked Waters Within the State of Victoria : together with appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1913)
- Report of the Safety Mining Cages Board, relating to the different patterns of safety mining cages used : together with their report on the question of adopting a uniform code of signals for all mines in Victoria, etc., etc. Published: (1890)
- Report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Investigate the Subject of Locomotive Spark-Arresters as a Means of Preventing the Occurrence of Destructive Fires in the Working of the Victorian Railways : together with report of Testing Committee of Engineers Published: (1902)
- Report from the Select Committee on Railway Spark Arresters : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1900)