Regulations fixing travelling allowances of officers of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways
|Other Authors:||Brown, G. Wilson 1832-1918|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1892
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1892-93, no. 55
GP V 1892/93 no. 55
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to Act 54 Vict. No. 1177, Sec. 19"
At head of title: Railways Standing Committee Act 1890
"G. Wilson Brown, Clerk of the Executive Council"
"at the Executive Council Chamber Melbourne the ninth day of February 1892"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Fourth report to Parliament on the operation of section 32 of the Interpretation of Legislation Act 1984 concerning Place Names Committee (members' fees and travelling allowances) regulations 1988 (SR no. 251/1988) : ordered to be printed / Published: (1988)
- Regulations for travelling allowances to be drawn by officers and men regularly employed under the Defences and Discipline Act 1890, and for pay of warrant, non-commissioned officers, and men of Victorian artillery Published: (1891)
- Cost of Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1893)
- Business of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1893)
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)