Revenue, expenditure, and borrowed money
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Treasury|
|Other Authors:||Symonds, E. C. b. 1838|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1892
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1892-93, no. C 1
GP V 1892/93 no. C 1
"Return to an order of the House, dated 17th May, 1892, for - a return showing - 1. The amount of revenue from all sources received in each year since and including the year 1881. 2. The amount of payments, including those under special appropriations, within each year for the same period. 3. The amount raised upon debentures or otherwise borrowed within each year for the like period. 4. The amount of borrowed money expended within each year for the same period"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 17 May, 1892"
"E. C. Symonds Accountant to the Treasury"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Money borrowed for railway construction : return to an order of the House dated 19th July 1888 for a return showing (1) The amount of money borroweed for railway construction in Victoria remaining unpaid on the 31st December 1881 (2) The then average rate of interest on same (3) The amount of money borrowed for railway construction remaining unpaid on the 31st December 1883 (4) The then average rate of interest on same (5) The amount of money borrowed for railway construction remaining unpaid on 30th June 1888 (6) The average rate of interest on same. (7) The gross amount of annual interest that has now to be paid on the amount of money borrowed for railway construction (8) The gross amount of annual interest which would have now to be paid if the average rate of interest was so high as on the 31st December 1883 Published: (1888)
- Balance of loan : public and trust accounts : return to an order of the House dated 16th October1890 for a return showing, as on the 14th October1890 - 1. All unexpended balances of moneys borrowed under the authority of the Act no. 1032, giving particulars of each division under the three headings in the first schedule to the said act. 2. The balances in the serveral banks to the credit of the public account. 3. The amount of trust funds held by the government. 4. The amount of all existing liabilities for railway contracts Published: (1890)
- Public debt of Victoria : return to an order of the House, dated 29th September, 1898, for a return showing: (a) The amounts borrowed by Victoria, with the dates, interest, and times for repayment. (b) The total amount now owing, distinguishing funded debts and trust funds. (c) The total amount of interest hitherto paid, distinguishing amounts paid in each year. (d) If possible, the value of the assets representing the amounts borrowed, and how the value is ascertained Published: (1898)
- Finance 1891-2 : the Treasurer's statement of the receipts and expenditure of the consolidated revenue and other moneys year ending 30th June, 1892 accompanied by the report of the Commissioners of Audit and by the documents specified in the fifty-first section of the Audit Act Published: (1892)
- Statement of the revenue and expenditure of Victoria for the year 1854 Published: (1855)