Treasury Bonds Bill
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Governor (1889-1895 : Hopetoun)|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1892
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1892-93, no. B 34
GP V 1892/93 no. B 34
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 20th December, 1892"
"Hopetoun, Governor, Message No. 34"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Treasury bonds bill Published: (1891)
- Savings Banks : general order of the Commissioners of Savings Banks in Victoria made on the 27th June 1887 pursuant to the Act 28 Victorian No. 263 Published: (1887)
- Railway Loan Act 1881 : memorandum of agreement entered into between the Government of Victoria and certain banks for the sale in London of debentures issued under the authority of Act No. 717 Published: (1882)
- Statement of receipts and expenditure to 30 June, 1897, under Treasury Bonds Act 1896, no. 1451 Published: (1897)
- Treasury bills Published: (1880)