Masters of home-trade sailing ships : amended regulations
|Corporate Author:||Marine Board of Victoria|
|Other Authors:||Fullarton, Robert, d. 1895, Currie, Archibald, 1830-1914, McKie, J. George b. 1855, Brisbane, Thomas, 1845-1904|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1893
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1893, no. 40
GP V 1893 no. 40
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to law"
At head of title: Marine Act 1890
"Robert Fullarton, President"
"Archd. Currie, Vice-President"
"J. Geo. McKie, Secretary"
"Thos. Brisbane, Acting Clerk of the Executive Council"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Examination of masters of ships : amended regulations Published: (1893)
- Examination of masters and mates : amended regulations Published: (1893)
- Additional regulation : additional regulation for the examination of masters / Published: (1892)
- Licensing of boats and boatmen and equipment of boats : regulations Published: (1893)
- Neglected and Criminal Children's Amendment Act 1874 : regulations for generally regulating the apprenticing, licensing out, and boarding out of children from industrial schools : order in Council Published: (1880)