Licensing of boats and boatmen and equipment of boats : regulations
|Corporate Author:||Marine Board of Victoria|
|Other Authors:||Fullarton, Robert, d. 1895, Currie, Archibald, 1830-1914, McKie, J. George b. 1855, Brown, G. Wilson 1832-1918|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1893
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1893, no. 17
GP V 1893 no. 17
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to law : Marine Act 1890"
"Robert Fullarton, President"
"Archd. Currie, Vice-President"
"J. Geo. McKie, Secretary"
"G. Wilson Brown, Clerk of the Executive Council"
5p. ; 33cm.
- Report from the Statute Law Revision Committee on the law relating to the unauthorized use of boats Published: (1957)
- Licensing boats and boatmen etc. : regulations for the licensing of boats and boatmen and the equipment of boats plying for hire for the carriage of passengers / Published: (1892)
- Inquiry into the management of the fishing charter industry in Victoria : report / Published: (2002)
- Additional regulation : additional regulation for the examination of masters / Published: (1892)
- Examination of masters of ships : amended regulations Published: (1893)