Differential railway rates on wheat
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Syder, James, 1842?-1913, Lochhead, Robert, b. 1845|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1894
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1894, no. C 3
GP V 1894 no. C 3
"Return to an order of the House, dated 11th July, 1894 for - a return showing the differential rates charged for the carriage of wheat onf the Victorian Railways"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 17th July, 1894"
"James Syder, R. Lochhead"
 p. ; 33cm.
- First progress report from the Select Committee upon the Marketing and Transportation of Wheat : (the striking of the "fair average quality" wheat standard by the Corn Trade Sectional Committee of the Melbourne Chamber of Commerce) Published: (1911)
- Wheat Commission : stocktaking and transactions Published: (1919)
- Victorian Wheat Commission : report and balance-sheet as at 30th June, 1924, and final report and balance-sheet as at 30th September, 1924 Published: (1924)
- Balance-sheet and statement of accounts of the Victorian Wheat Commission to 30th June 1923 : with appendices Published: (1923)
- Victorian Wheat Commission : balance-sheet and final statement of accounts of the Victorian Wheat Commission as at 12 December 1923 : with appendices Published: (1924)