Fee to be charged for additional names inserted in telephone directory
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Post Office and Telegraph Dept.|
|Other Authors:||Wynne, Agar, 1850-1934|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1894
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1894, no. 49
GP V 1894 no. 49
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament in pursuance of Section 98 of the Post Office Act 1890"
At head of title: Post Office Act 1890
"Agar Wynne, Postmaster-General"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Charges for country telephone exchanges Published: (1894)
- Scale of charges, terms and conditions under which telephone lines, instruments etc. in connexion with the telephone exchanges in Melbourne and the suburbs will be leased Published: (1894)
- Charges, etc., in connexion with telephone exchanges in places other than Melbourne and Melbourne suburbs : Act 47 Vict. no. 781 section 88 Published: (1889)
- Charges for private telegraph and telephone lines Published: (1894)
- Charges, etc., for suburban telephone exchanges : Act 47 Vict. no. 781 section 88 Published: (1889)