|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Post Office and Telegraph Dept.|
|Other Authors:||Duffy, John Gavan, 1844-1917|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1895
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1895-96, no. 43
GP V 1895/96 no. 43
"Order in Council"
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to law"
At head of title: Post Office Act 1890
"John Gavan Duffy, Postmaster-General"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Charges for country telephone exchanges Published: (1894)
- Charges, etc., in connexion with telephone exchanges in places other than Melbourne and Melbourne suburbs : Act 47 Vict. no. 781 section 88 Published: (1889)
- Fee to be charged for additional names inserted in telephone directory Published: (1894)
- Scale of charges, terms and conditions under which telephone lines, instruments etc. in connexion with the telephone exchanges in Melbourne and the suburbs will be leased Published: (1894)
- Telephone company and the government : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th July 1886 for a copy of all papers bearing on the bargain or quasi-bargain for ten years between the Telephone Company and the Government, before the proposed telephone exchange shall be established by the Post and Telegraph Department in Geelong, and foreshadowed in statement of the Postmaster-General Published: (1886)