Fishing in Lady Bay
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Best, Robert Wallace, Sir, 1856-1946, Victoria. Governor (1889-1895 : Hopetoun)|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1895
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1895-96, no. 24
GP V 1895/96 no. 24
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to law"
At head of title: Fisheries Act 1890
"R. W. Best, Commissioner of Trade and Customs"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Fishing and oyster dredging Published: (1894)
- Oyster dredging in Western Port Bay Published: (1895)
- Fisheries Acts : notice of proclamation to prohibit the use of any trammel, trawl, or other net or engine whether fixed or unfixed, to be employed in fishing in that portion of Hobson's Bay included within a line drawn from the extreme outer or eastern side of the breakwater pier to the inner or eastern extremity of the railway pier at Williamstown Published: (1884)
- Certain varieties of fish added to the second schedule to the Fisheries Act 1890 Published: (1895)
- Oyster dredging and fishing Published: (1894)