Duty on carriages known as "Victorias"
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Best, Robert Wallace, Sir, 1856-1946|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1895
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1895-96, no. 21
GP V 1895/96 no. 21
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to law"
At head of title: Customs and Excise Duties Act 1890
R. W. Best, Commissioner of Trade and Customs"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Drawback regulations : drawback regulations relating to portions of carriages (as usually imported, viz., dressed in the white) to take effect from 1st November 1885 Published: (1885)
- Report of the Board Appointed by His Excellency the Governor in Council to Inquire into the Grievances of Cabmen : together with minutes of evidence / Published: (1907)
- Woods and Westinghouse Continuous Automatic Railway Brakes : report of the Brake Trial Board on the Woods and Westinghouse Continuous Automatic Railway Brakes : together with minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1883)
- Report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners for the quarter ending 31st March 1884 / Published: (1884)
- Victorian railways : report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners for the year ending 30th June 1893 Published: (1893)