Dairy produce and other bonuses
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Agriculture (1872-1985)|
|Other Authors:||Martin, D. 1841-1927|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1895
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1895-96, no. C 6
GP V 1895/96 no. C 6
"Return to an order of the House, dated 20th November, 1895, for - a return showing how and to whom the amount of £10,000, voted for bonuses for dairy produce, fruits, honey, and the development of the wine industry, &c., was distributed for the financial year ending 30th June, 1895"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 18th December, 1895"
"D. Martin, Secretary for Agriculture"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Grants for promoting agricultural and other industries : Published: (1889)
- Wineries under the bonus system : return to an order of the House dated 12th June, 1898, for a return showing: 1. The number of wineries established in the colony under to bonus system, giving the names of the districts where established and the amount of bonus paid to each up to date. 2. The amount of wine bought by each winery, and the number of growers who supplied such wine with the acreage represented Published: (1898)
- Report of the Royal Commission on the Dairying Industry Published: (1928)
- Board of Inquiry into the Dairy Industry in Victoria : supplementary report to the first and second reports Published: (1976)
- Board of Inquiry into the Dairy Industry in Victoria : third report Published: (1976)