Report of the Railway Inquiry Board : memorandum of the Acting Commissioners
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Railway Inquiry Board|
|Other Authors:||Syder, James, 1842?-1913, Woodroffe, Thomas Hale, 1848-1938, Lochhead, Robert, b. 1845|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1895
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1895-96, no. C 5
GP V 1895/96 no. C 5 (1.2 MB)
"Return to an order of the House, dated 3rd December, 1895, for - a copy of the memorandum of the Acting Victorian Railways Commissioners on the report of the Board appointed by His Excellency the Governor in Council to inquire into the Working and Management of the Victorian Railways"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 3rd December, 1895"
"James Syder, T. H. Woodroffe, R. Lochhead"
36p. ; 33cm.
- The Railway Inquiry Board : report of the Board Appointed by His Excellency the Governor in Council to Inquire into the Working and Management of the Victorian Railways Published: (1895)
- Locomotive Branch Inquiry Board : report of the Board of Inquiry into Certain Matters Connected with the Locomotive Branch of the Victorian Railway Department Published: (1893)
- Progress report of the Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department : freights and fares Published: (1902)
- Final report of the Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1902)
- Report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Inquire Into and Report Upon the Control, Management, Working, and Financial Position of the Victorian Railways Published: (1928)