Cost of railways and other public works, 1886 to 1895
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Treasury|
|Other Authors:||Allen, George Thomas, 1852-1940|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1896
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1896, no. C 4
GP V 1896 no. C 4
"Return to an order of the House, dated 1st October, 1896, for - a return showing the total amount spent in the construction of railways and of all other public works in each of the years from 1886 to 1895 inclusively"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 27th October, 1896"
"Geo. T. Allen, Accountant to the Treasury"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Statement dated the twelfth day of July one thousand eight hundred and ninety, by the Victorian Railways Commissioners, showing their estimate of the cost of the constructing the proposed new lines of railway, and of the traffic and other returns likely to be derived therefrom Published: (1890)
- Railway contracts : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated the 27th May 1857 for - 1. Names of all contractors who have had contracts accepted. 2. The nature of the contract accepted, and date. 3. The amount of each contract and name of contractor with names of sureties and amount for which they are liable. 4. The several contracts completed. 5. The contracts still progressing. 6. The contracts and names of contractors in which a failure has taken place in completing, stating how much of the contract has been completed, and amount paid contractor during progress of work, and what remains to be completed and probable cost of completion. 7. The time, naming the months and year, within which each contract was to be completed specifying contract. 8. The reason why any contract has failed in being completed. 9. Specify each contract with the amount payable to the contractor wherein the failure has been on the side of the Government Published: (1857)
- Railways constructed under the butty-gang system Published: (1896)
- Railways under Act No. 821 : return to an order of the House dated 17th August 1886 for a return showing: 1 The number of miles with the names of the lines of railway constructed and open for traffic under Act No. 821. 2 The names and number of miles of lines of railway under same Act in course of construction. 3 The names and number of miles of line of railway under same Act surveyed and ready for letting. 4 The names and number of miles of line of railway under same Act in course of survey. 5 The names and number of miles of lines of railway under same Act untouched and unsurveyed Published: (1886)
- Railway construction Published: (1901)