Returns relating to trade and customs for the year 1861
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Anderson, Robert Stirling Hore, 1821-1883, Belcher, William Redmond, 1814-1873, Coverdale, James, Dryburgh, Thomas, 1815-1868, Dunn, Robert Crosbie, b. 1819?, Guthrie, John, d. 1870, Langstaff, Henry H., Moore, William Allan, Musgrove, A. W. 1827-1891, Nicolson, Peter, b. 1808, Spain, Henry White|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1862
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1861-62, no. 127
GP V 1861/62 no. 127 (1.9 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
"H. W. Spain, Comptroller of Accounts"
"Robert S. Anderson, Commissioner of Trade and Customs"
"Robert C. Dunn, Assistant Registrar of Shipping"
"Thos. Dryburgh, Collector" Port of Melbourne
"J. Guthrie, Collector" Port of Geelong
"W. A. Moore, Collector" Port of Portland
"P. Nicolson, Collector" Port of Port Fairy"
"W. R. Belcher, Collector" Port of Port Albert
"A. W. Musgrove, Collector" Port of Warrnambool
"Jas. Coverdale, Officer of Customs" Port of Belvoir
"Henry H. Langstaff, Searcher of Customs" Wahgunyah Station
33p. ; 33cm.
- Oats and barley : return to an order of the House dated 18th September 1888 for a return showing the quantity of oats and barley passed through the customs during the fortnight ending Tuesday 11th September, giving each day's clearances and the names of the firms clearing the same Published: (1888)
- Grocers' licences : return to an order of the House dated 30th October 1889 for a return showing the number of grocers' licences issued in 1888 in places where no such licences previously existed Published: (1889)
- Butter exported : return to an order of the House dated 26th June 1890 for a return showing: 1. The total quantity of butter exported up to date, under the supervision of the Agricultural Department on which a bonus has been paid. 2. The names of the merchants, companies, factories and individual farmers claiming the same. 3. The price per pound at which the butter was sold in the London or other markets, and the amount of bonus claimed in each case ; also the total quantity of butter imported into the colony for the twelve months ending the 31st May last Published: (1890)
- Immigration from the United Kingdom : summary report of Her Majesty's Colonial Land and Emigration Commissioners of emigration from the United Kingdom to Victoria during the year 1856 Published: (1856)
- Lockers and Weighers : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th July 1886 for a copy of all correspondence and papers in the Customs Department since the passing of the Public Service Act, bearing upon the application of the Lockers and Weighers to be graded in the clerical branch of the service, as well as for returns showing whether any men of that class have been rated in the clerical division by the Public Service Board Published: (1886)