Accounts relating to trade and customs for the year 1862
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Anderson, Robert Stirling Hore, 1821-1883, Belcher, William Redmond, 1814-1873, Coverdale, James, Dryburgh, Thomas, 1815-1868, Dunn, Robert Crosbie, b. 1819?, Guthrie, John, d. 1870, Hayes, G., Leplastrier, Henry John, 1833-1915, Moore, William Allan, Nicolson, Peter, b. 1808, Musgrove, A. W. 1827-1891, Spain, Henry White|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1863
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1862-63, no. 67
GP V 1862/63 no. 67 (2.2 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
"Henry J. Leplastrier, Acting Comptroller of Accounts"
"Robert S. Anderson, Commissioner of Trade and Customs"
"Robert C. Dunn, Assistant Registrar of Shipping"
"Thos. Dryburgh, Collector" Port of Melbourne
"J. Guthrie, Collector" Port of Geelong
"W. A. Moore, Collector" Port of Portland
"P. Nicolson, Collector" Port of Port Fairy
"W. R. Belcher, Collector" Port of Port Albert
"A. W. Musgrove, Collector" Port of Warrnambool
"Jas. Coverdale, Officer of Customs" Port of Belvoir
"G. Hayes, Searcher of Customs" Wahgunyah Station
"H. W. Spain" Comptroller of Accounts
35p. ; 33cm.
- Third report of the Board of Education for the year 1864 Published: (1865)
- Fourth report of the Board of Education for the year 1865 Published: (1866)
- Second report of the Board of Education for the year 1863 pursuant to Act of Parliament 25 Victoria No. 149, Sec. 21 Published: (1864)
- Immigration from the United Kingdom : summary report of Her Majesty's Colonial Land and Emigration Commissioners of emigration from the United Kingdom to Victoria during the year 1856 Published: (1856)
- Colonial tariffs : correspondence relative to the assimilation of colonial tariffs in reference to address no. 61 on the motion of Mr. Westgarth Published: (1853)