Report from the Select Committee upon the Case of Captain Kenney : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Select Committee upon the Case of Captain Kenney|
|Other Authors:||Gray, Frederick Charles, 1852-1933, Bailes, Alfred Shrapnell, 1849-1928, Brown, Joseph Tilley, 1844-1925, Harris, Joseph, 1833-1925, Langdon, Thomas, 1832-1914, Methven, David, 1840-1918, Murray, John, 1851-1916, Wilkins, Edgar, 1855-1911|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1898
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1898, no. D 4
GP V 1898 no. D 4 (2.7 MB)
Extract from Port Phillip Online Historical Records
Extract from Cooper, John. The History of St. Kilda ... , 1931
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 1st December, 1898"
Committee: Frederick Gray (chairman), Alfred Bailes, Joseph Brown, Joseph Harris, Thomas Langdon, David Methven, John Murray and Edgar Wilkins.
Witnesses examined: James Thomas (Lands Dept.), Arthur Morrah (ex-sec. for Lands), Joseph Martin Reed (acting district surveyor Lands Dept.), John Stedeford (councillor St. Kilda), John N. Browne (town clerk St. Kilda), William B. Downe (city surveyor St. Kilda), Captain William Kenney (Baths Proprietor St. Kilda), William Davidson (inspector-general Public Works), Alfred Thrussell (asst. harbor-master), William Galbraith (ex-sec. Public Works), Carlo Catani (asst. engineer for Harbor Works), William Harding [i.e.Hardinge] Gregson (occupation branch Lands Dept.), William Edmund Kenney (son of Captain W. Kenney) and Sigismund Jacoby (councillor St. Kilda)
vii, 53p. ; 33cm.
- Report from the Select Committee upon the Circumstances Connected with the Application of Captain Kenney for an Increased Area for his Bathing Ship at St Kilda : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1890)
- Report of the Select Committee as to the Claims of Edward West Hubbard in connexion with the dredging of the Bendigo Creek : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1914)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of railway connexion with Powlett coal-field ports : together with minutes of evidence and plan Published: (1911)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of land in the Fumina District : together with the minutes of evidence : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 9th December 1902 Published: (1902)
- Progress report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the questions of the St. Kilda to Brighton electric tramway and conversion of St. Kilda railway to electric traction : together with appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1903)