Locally manufactured and imported locomotives
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1898
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1898, no. C 5
GP V 1898 no. C 5
"Return to an order of the House, dated 16th August, 1898, for - a return showing all contracts entered by the Railways Department since 1878 for the supply of locally manufactured and imported locomotives specifying prices paid"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 31st August, 1898"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Progress report from the Select Committee on Railway Carriage Lighting : together with appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Report from the Select Committee on Railway Carriage Lighting : together with appendices, proceedings of the Committee, and minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Imported locomotive engines Published: (1898)
- Money paid by Railway Department for fire claims : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing (1) The amount of money paid by the Railway Department for the claims since the Spark Arrester Board sent in their report dated 29th October 1883 (2) The amount of damage done to railway rolling-stock by fires caused by locomotives (3) The cost of fitting locomotive engines with spark-catchers, and if they were of the best design as required by law (4) The number of miles run by engine No. 148 since she has been fitted with a spark-arrester, her consumption of fuel per mile, also the number of miles she ran in twelve months previous to being fitted, and the quantity of fuel she then consumed per mile Published: (1888)
- Locomotives constructed at Newport Workshops Published: (1910)