Imported locomotive engines
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1898
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1898, no. C 4
GP V 1898 no. C 4
"Return to an order of the House, dated 16th August, 1898, for - a return showing the cost of handling, fitting for work, alterations, and repairs during the first twelve months afterwards of all locomotives imported during the past twenty years"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 31st August, 1898"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Locally manufactured and imported locomotives Published: (1898)
- Report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners on the rolling-stock, way and works and stores, Melbourne 31st March 1904 / Published: (1904)
- Progress report from the Select Committee on Railway Carriage Lighting : together with appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Report from the Select Committee on Railway Carriage Lighting : together with appendices, proceedings of the Committee, and minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Roads : Hawthorn : petition to the Honorable the Speaker and Members of the Legislative Council of the Colony of Victoria : the petition of the undersigned landed proprietors, agriculturists, and residents of the united parishes of Hawthorn, Kew, Bulleen, &c., situate on the east bank of the Yarra Yarra Published: (1853)