Seventh general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Abbott, Joseph Henry, 1830-1904, Buchanan, James, 1827-1914, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Morey, Edward, 1832-1907, Cameron, Ewen Hugh, 1831-1915, Craven, Albert William, 1855-1913, Harris, Albert, 1842?-1910, Styles, James, 1841-1913, Trenwith, William Arthur, 1846-1925, White, John Samuel, 1837-1926|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1899
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1899-1900, no. 24
GP V 1899/1900 no. 24
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict. No. 1177) Section 18"
Committee comprised: Joseph Henry Abbott, James Buchanan, Donald Melville, Edward Morey, Ewen Hugh Cameron (Chairman), Albert William Craven, Albert Harris, James Styles, William Arthur Trenwith and John Samuel White.
15p. ; 33cm.
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : twenty-seventh general report Published: (1917)
- Thirty-seventh general report / Published: (1927)
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : sixth general report Published: (1898)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : Twelfth general report Published: (1903)