Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the Coliban Upper Reservoir : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Cameron, Ewen Hugh, 1831-1915, Abbott, Joseph Henry, 1830-1904, Craven, Albert William, 1855-1913, Harris, Albert, 1842?-1910, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Morey, Edward, 1832-1907, Styles, James, 1841-1913, Trenwith, William Arthur, 1846-1925, White, John Samuel, 1837-1926|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1899
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1899-1900, Railways Standing Committee report no. 2
GP V 1899/1900 Railways Standing Committee no. 2 p. [i]-40 (2.7 MB)
GP V 1899/1900 Railways Standing Committee no. 2 p. 41-82 (2.4 MB)
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 1st August, 1899"
Committee: Ewen Hugh Cameron (chairman), Joseph Henry Abbott, Albert William Craven, Albert Harris, Donald Melville, Edward Morey, James Styles, William Arthur Trenwith and John Samuel White.
Witnesses: Richard Hartley Smith Abbott (councillor Strathfieldsaye Shire), Alfred Shrapnell Bailes MLA, John Bowe (contractor/bricklayer/mining speculator Maldon), Richard Bernard Brennan (sec. Strathfieldsaye Shire), William Burnside (rate collector Eaglehawk Borough), John Butcher (miller Elmore) John Butler (mining manager New St. Mungo & Extended South Devon Mines Eaglehawk), Thomas Buzza (gardener near Eaglehawk), John Paul Carolin (merchant/ orchardist & vine-grower Bendigo), Arthur Edgar Castles (engineer/sec. Campaspe Irrigation and Water Supply Trust), Frederick Clark (quartz crusher/miner Eaglehawk), Robert Coakes (mining manager Catherine Reef United Gold Mining Co. Eaglehawk), George Hunter Crawford (pres. Bendigo Mine Owners' & Mine Owners' Legal Managers' Assoc.), Michael John Curtain (mayor Eaglehawk), Churchill Davidson (general manager Catherine Reef United Gold Mining Co. Eaglehawk), Thomas James Dellar (storekeeper/rep. Marong Shire Council), John Stewart Dethridge (Water Supply Dept. inspector in charge of Coliban Works), Thomas Elliott (storekeeper Castlemaine), Thomas Ennor (manager Victoria Reef Quartz Mine Ironbark), Thomas William Felstead (councillor Chewton/member Mining Board), Charles Gray (mining manager Maldon Goldfields Ltd.), William Blair Gray (mechanical engineer/pres. Maldon Shire), John Green (mining investor Eaglehawk), Carl Haesler (farmer near Maldon), Walter Alfred Hamilton MLA., William Gibson Hart (agricultural implement maker Rochester) William Hicks (mining manager Bendigo), William Honeybone (town clerk City of Bendigo), John Hooper (mining manager Virginia Great Northern Co. Eaglehawk), John Hornby (ex-pres. Maldon Shire), Johnson Kemp (manager Pearl Mine Bendigo), Hay Kirkwood (legal manager Eaglehawk), John Lamb (mayor Chewton), John Lipscomb (orchardist/farmer near Rochester), George McArthur (retired baker Maldon), James Whiteside McCay MLA, Samuel Henry McGowan (legal manager of mining companies), Stuart Murray (chief engineer Vic. Water Supply), William Henry Orchard (miner Chewton/member Castlemaine Mining Board), James Penrose (mining manager Derby United Co. Maldon), W. T. Rollason (sec. Shire of Maldon), Simon Ryan (pres. Engine Drivers' Assoc.), Henry Snell (councillor Shire of Mt. Alexander/nurseryman & fruit grower Campbell's Creek), John Somer (legal manager Maldon), Thomas Sloan Stewart (sec. Marong Shire), William Telford Webb (chairman Campaspe Irrigation and Water Supply Trust), Edward David Williams MLA, James Williams (pres. Bendigo Branch Amalgamated Miners' Assoc.), Richard Williams (mining manager Johnson's Reef Gold Mining Co. California Gully) and William Wilson (sec. Mining Managers' Assoc. & Long Gully Free Library),
BOUND IN 1899-1900 VOLUME 2B p. 759-866
xxiv, 82p. ; 33cm.
- Royal Commission on Water Supply : minutes of evidence : presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command Published: (1896)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of selecting localities for the permanent survey of narrow-gauge lines : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1896)
- Report of the Board Appointed by His Excellency the Governor in Council to Inquire into the Sludge Question : together with the minutes of evidence, notes by the Board, etc. Published: (1887)
- Minutes of evidence taken before the Royal Commission Appointed to Inquire into the Progress of Settlement Under the Land Act of 1869; Also to Suggest Such Amendments Therein as May Appear to be Necessary; And Further to Report Upon the Steps Necessary to Meet the Requirements of the Country on the Termination of the Pastoral Tenure at the Close of the Year 1880 Published: (1879)
- Occupants of crown lands : return to address No. 29 Mr. Fawkner Published: (1853)