Australasian federal constitution vote (1898) : return to an order of the House dated 4th August 1898 for a return showing the number of votes recorded on the 3rd June 1898 for the acceptance of the Australasian federal constitution and the number of votes recorded for its rejection at each polling place in the colony of Victoria : also copy of the certificate of the result of the poll presented to Parliament 28th June 1898
|Other Authors:||Topp, Charles Alfred, 1847-1932, Peacock, A. J. Sir, 1861-1933|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1900
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1899-1900, no. C 10
GP V 1899/1900 no. C 10
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 20th February 1900"
"Charles A. Topp"
"A. J. Peacock, Chief Secretary for Victoria"
15p. ; 33cm.
- Australasian federal constitution vote (1899) : return to an order of the House, dated 7th February 1900 for a return showing the number of votes recorded on the 27th July 1899 for the acceptance of the Australasian federal constitution, as proposed to be amended, and the number of votes recorded for its rejection, at each polling place in the colony of Victoria : also copy of the certificate of the result of the poll presented to Parliament 8th August 1899 Published: (1900)
- Votes at the federal convention election : return to an order of the House, dated 13th July 1897, for a return showing the number of persons who recorded their votes at each polling place in this Colony at the election for the Federal Convention Published: (1897)
- Federal Union : copy correspondence with the adjacent colonies on the subject of Federal Union, consequent upon the resolutions of the Legislative Assembly, dated respectively 15th February and 3rd May 1860 Published: (1861)
- Official record of the proceedings and debates of the Australasian Federation Conference, 1890 held in the Parliament House, Melbourne Published: (1890)
- Progress report from the Select Committee on Federal Union : together with the proceedings of the Committee : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 30th June 1870 Published: (1870)