Progress report from the Select Committee on the Management of the Railway Department (appointments and promotions) : together with the minutes of evidence
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative assembly. Select Committee on the Management of the Railway Department|
|Other Authors:||Vale, Richard Taylor, 1836-1916, Brown, Joseph Tilley, 1844-1925, Grose, Walter Bolitho, 1863?-1940, McKenzie, Malcolm Kenneth, 1849-1927, Smith, Thomas, 1846-1925, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925, Williams, Henry Roberts, 1848-1935|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1901
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1901, no. D 3
GP V 1901 no. D 3 (4.2 MB)
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 21st November, 1901"
Committee comprised: Mr Vale, Mr Brown, Mr Grose, Mr Mckenzie, Mr Smith, Mr Warde and H. R. Williams.
vi, 83p. ; 33cm.
- Final report of the Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1902)
- Progress report of the Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department : freights and fares Published: (1902)
- The Railway Inquiry Board : report of the Board Appointed by His Excellency the Governor in Council to Inquire into the Working and Management of the Victorian Railways Published: (1895)
- Report from the Select Committee upon the conduct of the Commissioner of Railways : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1882)
- Report of the Railway Inquiry Board : memorandum of the Acting Commissioners Published: (1895)