Progress report from the Select Committee on Railway Carriage Lighting : together with appendices and minutes of evidence
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Select Committee on Railway Carriage Lighting|
|Other Authors:||Anderson, D., Graham, George, 1838-1922, McIlwraith, Robert Allan, 1859-1945, McIntyre, John, Sir, 1832-1904, Methven, David, 1840-1918, Tucker, John Benjamin, 1844?-1926, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925, Wilkins, Edgar, 1855-1911, Williams, William Henry, 1866-1935, Upward, George Edward, 1855-1915, Fox, Edward|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1901
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1901, no. D 2
GP V 1901 no. D 2 (1.4 MB)
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 29th October 1901"
Committee comprised: Mr Graham, Sir John McIntyre, Mr Methven, Mr Warde, Mr Wilkins, W. H. Williams and Mr Tucker.
Appendix A comprises Letter from the Secretary for Railways to the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly. Signed "R.A. McIlwraith, pro Secretary"
Appendix B comprises Letter from Mr. D. Anderson to the Chairman of the Railway Carriage Lighting Committee.
Appendix C comprises Letter from Mr George Upward to the Chairman of the Committee.
Appendix D comprises Statutory declaration, with letter from Edward Fox, junr. of Adelaide, S.A., attached thereto, to the Chairman of the Committee.
ix, 22p. ; 33cm.
- Report from the Select Committee on Railway Carriage Lighting : together with appendices, proceedings of the Committee, and minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Drawback regulations : drawback regulations relating to portions of carriages (as usually imported, viz., dressed in the white) to take effect from 1st November 1885 Published: (1885)
- Duty on carriages known as "Victorias" Published: (1895)
- Woods and Westinghouse Continuous Automatic Railway Brakes : report of the Brake Trial Board on the Woods and Westinghouse Continuous Automatic Railway Brakes : together with minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1883)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on proposed expenditure under Railway Loan Application Act, no. 3557 (new locomotive erecting shop at Newport Workshops) : together with minutes of evidence and plan Published: (1928)